How to Adjust the Limit Position of CASAR800 Garage Door Opener
You can hardly imagine that apart from TOPENS swing and sliding gate openers, the open / close limit position of our garage door opener CASAR800 can also be adjusted. Different from the magnetic limit, CASAR800 garage door opener adopts hall limit with travel memory. When you want to regulate the opening and closing positions, simply adjust the limits by setting the control panel. So convenient. The process is as follows:
NOTE: The open limit position and the close limit position interrelate. Once the door opener enters the Limit Setting Mode, the open position and the close position shall be adjusted together.
1. Press and hold the SET button for more than 4 seconds. The digital display indicates “1”. Press and release the SET button again, “1” flashes. Now the unit enters Limit Setting Mode.
2. Press and hold the UP button. The motor travels towards the open position. “n” flashes in the digital display indicating that the motor is moving upwards. Release the button when the desired open position is set. The motor stops moving. The OPEN position can be finely adjusted by pressing the UP / DOWN button. Press the SET button to store data when the desired OPEN position is set. “1” glows steadily and now the OPEN limit setting is finished.
3. Press the UP button and select the figure “2”. Press and release the SET button. When “2” flashes, it indicates that the unit is ready to set the CLOSE position.
4. Press the DOWN button. The motor travels towards the close position. “u” flashes in the digital display indicating that the motor is moving downwards. Release the button when the desired close position is set. The CLOSE position can also be finely adjusted by pressing the UP / DOWN button. Press the SET button to store data when the desired CLOSE position is set. “2” glows steadily and the unit waits to enter other modes.
5. Press the SET button for seconds until “H / h” appears in the digital display to enter standby mode or press the UP button to enter other settings mode.
NOTE: If there is no operation after storing the door close position data, the gate opener will automatically return to standby mode after 30 seconds.
Simple operation easily gets you the ideal position. Pretty cool. If you are interested in CASAR800 garage door opener and want to know more about it, please visit www.topens.com. TOPENS will not let you down.