● TOPENS TC147 wired push button is designed for various applications, and commonly used at locations where the access control is essential. With automatic resettable design, the release button restores to its original state after your finger is removed. Simply press the button to start or stop the gate opener. It brings high convenience for controlled access, making an easy way for your guests to access your gate opener system.
● Works with all TOPENS gate openers, and compatible with most third party swing or sliding gate opener whose control board accepts “Normally Open Dry Contact” signal. The TC147 momentary contact switch is activated by pressing the button on the switch, no need for external power supply. Simple wire connection makes the installation easy and quick. You can add this wall button on the entrance, exit, or both sides of your gate.
● This push button is commonly used for household, courtyard, warehouse, school, office building, and other commercial sites. Adopting the single relay output signal, the reset switch is perfect to control the operation of gates, doors and exits. It is strongly recommended to wire up the TC147 single pole switch to your automatic swing or sliding gate opener. Provides a handy way of opening and closing the gate with one simple press, and great for your family to access!
● Please place the TC147 push button in a waterproof circumstance for long-lasting performance, since it is NOT weatherproof designed. Order the TOPENS TC148 Waterproof Wall Push Button for outdoor use.
● Free shipping within continental U.S. by 3-6 working days delivery. 30-day worry-free return & refund. Contact us anytime for any questions.